Mother's Day wishes to include in your card
Celebrating Mother’s Day is a great way to express your gratitude for the unconditional warmth and love you’ve received all these years. While it may be awkward to express yourself to your mother - here are a few helpful tips on how you can relay your appreciation on this special day!
How you can do it
- Handwritten letter
- Photo Album: Curate a unique photo album that shares key milestones or fond memories that you share.
- Video montage: On top of putting together videos and images of fond memories, you can also record other family members (and yourself of course) to relay their thanks to your mother.
What to include
- Remind your mom of fond memories.
- Share a special lesson she taught you.
- List some major things you’re thankful she’s done for you, and some specifics.
- Tell her what she means to you.
- Tell her you love her.
- Don’t forget to say “Happy Mother’s Day.”
Complement your wishes with a floral arrangement
Start the day right by surprising your mother with a bouquet of flowers! There are many types to choose from! From a simple fresh/preserved flower bouquet to a floral centerpiece or bloom box which fits right in to your home. It will certainly brighten her day :)
- Flower arrangement
- Bloom box
All in all, your mom will appreciate any message that comes from the heart and has heartfelt sentiment! Its the thought and time you've set aside to spend time with her that counts :)
If you're looking for the perfect gift be sure to visit our website at anahanaflower.com and browse our gift category.
If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to contact us via our website, email, Instagram (@anahanaflower) or via Whatsapp at +65 98569650. We're based in Singapore but can also deliver non-living items overseas. We also do same-day deliveries locally.