Floral Gift Guide based on Colour Therapy
Did you know that flowers can improve your mood? On top of the fresh scent of flowers, their colours also play a huge role in helping to boost one’s mood and cheering up their day! Flowers are truly the best choice for gifts after all 😉
According to the principles of colour therapy, certain colours tend to have specific emotional responses in people! If you're gifting a loved one flowers, here are some pointers to refer to that can help with your decision :) Click on each image to find out more about each arrangement!
- Inspires the feelings of warmth and happiness
- It’s no wonder sunflowers brings almost an instant smile on the face :)
- Encourage emotions of compassion and affection
- Pastel tones are colours for relaxation and de-stressing
- Symbolising love and passion for the recipient
- stimulates physical energy, confidence and courage, and promotes alertness – the perfect choice of bloom to help show your emotions
- Promotes inspiration, creativity and calm
- Closely related to Earth and natural tones, stimulating a calm and peaceful atmosphere
- Deeply associated with tranquility
If you're looking for the perfect gift be sure to visit our website at anahanaflower.com and browse our gift category.
If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to contact us via our website, email, Instagram (@anahanaflower) or via Whatsapp at +65 98569650. We're based in Singapore but can also deliver non-living items overseas. We also do same-day deliveries locally.